At Boys & Girls Clubs of Metro Louisiana, our goal is to help kids in and around our community reach their full potential as productive, caring, responsible citizens. By providing after-school programming, we give our youth a safe, fun and engaging environment to thrive in once the school day is over. More than 347,000 youth in Louisiana would be enrolled in an after-school program if one were available to them.
Boys & Girls Clubs of Metro Louisiana has been able to serve more youth and develop deeper programs for our Club members because of your generous donations. We’ve been able to provide our youth with a place where they can stay on track academically, while offering a safe, supportive environment where they could continue to grow, explore and have fun.
Together, let’s raise our hands to give kids the moments they need now to make Great Futures possible.
Measure Your Impact!
- $10 a month / $120 a year can provide a month's worth of healthy snacks for 10 children
- $19 a month / $228 a year covers the cost of one STEM kit for a Club
- $35.33 a month / $424 a year covers the cost of field trips and transportation for 10 members
- $41.66 a month / $500 a year can upgrade one tech station in a Club
- $90 a month / $1,080 a year supports one hour of after-school enrichment in a Club