This holiday season, with help from thoughtful donors like you, Boys & Girls Clubs of Metro Louisiana is working to ease the burden on our families through our Adopt A Family initiative.
This program aims to help Club families in need. Here's how it works:
- Club families with the most need create wishlists and share with our Program team.
- Community volunteers sign up to Adopt A Family for the 2021 holiday season.
- Volunteers are anonymously matched with a Club family in need.
- Volunteers shop that family's wishlist, send items to the Boys & Girls Clubs office.
- Parents pick up the gifts before the holidays and gift them to their children. This way, Club parents are the heroes of the holiday.
Please send all gifts to our Baton Rouge office at 8281 Goodwood Blvd, Suite A, or our New Orleans office at 320 N Carrollton Ave., Suite 102 BY DECEMBER 10.
If you are interested in adopting a family this year, please contact Developmental Manager, Tony Leggio, at firstname.lastname@example.org.