This holiday season, with help from thoughtful donors like you, Boys & Girls Clubs of Metro Louisiana is working to ease the burden on our families through our Adopt A Family initiative.
This program aims to help Club families in need. Here's how it works:
- Club families with the most need create wishlists and share with our Program team.
- Community volunteers sign up to Adopt A Family for the 2021 holiday season.
- Volunteers are anonymously matched with a Club family in need.
- Volunteers shop that family's wishlist, send items to the Boys & Girls Clubs office.
- Parents pick up the gifts before the holidays and gift them to their children. This way, Club parents are the heroes of the holiday.
If you are interested in adopting a family this year, please contact Developmental Manager, Tony Leggio, at email@example.com.